Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Evolution

~That was a different me.....I am not the same person I was back then. You knew me many moons ago when I was a young woman, too eager to please, putting everyone else's needs before my own. Yes, that was a different me, you no longer know me, not that you ever did. You knew only as much as I allowed, I never let you all the way in....I have evolved into quite the woman, so much stronger and self assured am I. I have finally learned to love myself. I no longer need your approval nor approval from anyone for that matter. I realize my self-worth and what I am capable of giving......so much love, so much passion, it pours from me now that I've opened up my heart once again. Yes.....that was a different me. I am not the same person I was back then.......and that is an amazingly beautiful thing.~

No comments:

Post a Comment