Wednesday, June 8, 2011

~Night Music~

Under light of moon his melancholy music came to me. So lilting and sensuous that it brought me from deep slumber and awakened my senses. It pulsated with a rhythmic, tribal, thronging beat that has been danced to since the beginning of human existence. But his music was meant for my ears only and awakened in me a hunger that had been long denied. And as I danced and swayed to its calling, a remembrance came to mind that was long forgotten and buried under years of loneliness. It was a memory of love lost lifetimes ago, in another place far removed from this earthly existence. I remember you my love.....and I can hear your music in the night.....my heart aches for you, my soul sings to you, and I will not rest until I can look into your eyes once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment