Monday, June 13, 2011

Just a thought~

~Where are we going? Do we have a sense of direction or are we simply blowing in the wind? No matter to me, we all arrive at our destinations sooner or later.....some of us just need to take the long way home, the rocky roads, short cuts never appealed to us, we much prefer the scenic route.  It seems we derive more satisfaction struggling through rugged terrain than staying on the beaten path. I wonder why this is......? Are we more pleased with ourselves with accomplishing a difficult task or do we feel that life shouldn't be too easy? Perhaps we are proving something to ourselves, maybe we are building character or we are simply gluttons for punishment....I don't know really.....the older I become the less I know.....was just thinking aloud.~

No comments:

Post a Comment