Saturday, June 11, 2011

Moon Love

~For the Moon I am grateful, mystical energy of the night that feeds my dreams with magic and wonder. I sense the unseen spirits in the darkness, they whisper to me secrets from the beginning of time, intangible but innately known to all of humanity. I am cradled in cosmic arms and rocked gently in a blanket made of stars. The Angels sing to me a melodic song that vibrates through the Universe.  ~For the Moon I am grateful, because it soothes my restless spirit with the promise of  Universal love. A love that shines it golden light from the Heavens above and fills me with childlike innocence and awe of all things that once were, all things that are, and all things yet to be. ~For the Moon I am grateful.........                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment